Quality School -> Quality Education
Apache Trail High School is proud to be accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (AdvancED), an independent organization that reviews public schools and colleges.
To students and parents, accreditation means that student transcripts and grades are accepted by colleges throughout the country.
For more information about AdvancED (NCA Accreditation) please click the logo or link above.
Our Educational Philosophy is simple...
- We provide the best educational environment, so your student can learn to the best of their abilities.
- A variety of teaching strategies are used to address multiple learning styles.
- Our curriculum is based on the Arizona Common Core State Standards.
- Reading, writing, and technology are integrated throughout the curriculum.
- Textbooks and all other resources are selected on the basis of their alignment with the Arizona Common Core State Standards.